Thousands of dental offices nationwide are adding medical billing to their practice. Billing medically necessary procedures using Speedy Claims CMS-1500 can significantly increase the income to the practice and with Speedy Claims it is easy.
Try our free 30-day trial with complementary training and customer support today — no credit card required!
Why use Speedy Claims?
Speedy Claims HCFA-1500 Software Makes Billing Insurance a Snap
- Speedy Claims displays the actual CMS-1500 claim form on your screen, enabling you to just fill in the blanks and print, or send them electronically through an ETT clearinghouse.
- A powerful built-in error checking helps ensure your HCFA 1500 form is complete and correctly filled out, preventing CMS-1500 claims from being denied.
- Packed with more effective time-saving features than any competing HCFA-1500 software, Speedy Claims learns your practice information, saving you repeated work filling out claims.
- Advanced users can also create their own shortcuts, customizing our CMS billing software to their workflow and save even more time.
- Easy to use software with unlimited customer support. Our team is willing to support you whenever you need it — plus, we provide a free Quick Start walk-through of our product. Whether you’re an experienced medical billing pro or just learning how to fill out a CMS-1500 form, Speedy Claims is an ideal solution.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Speedy Claims CMS-1500 Form Software is designed to make your CMS claim processing as simple, fast and reliable as possible.
- Paper & electronic claim compatibility
- Retains all patient data for immediate reuse as needed.
- Create new claims for repeat visits in seconds.
- Free and automatic updates
- Includes the latest Medicare and NUCC manuals on how to correctly fill out the claim form.
- Secure and HIPAA-compatible
*FREE TRIAL* Try Speedy Claims CMS-1500 on us for 30 days and discover just how easy CMS-1500 form software can be.
Risk free - no credit card required. Enjoy free support and a free training session.