The Speedy support team is the backbone of all that we are at SpeedySoft. In fact, we regularly receive testimonials from doctors and administrators all of over the country lauding our customer service team.
We are aware that there are many other software providers that provide little or no service after the sale. From the first day we opened our doors we determined that we were going to provide the best service imaginable on every single product that we offer, before, after and during the sale. Almost a decade later, our service commitment has not changed and we are very proud of our stellar service reputation.
- FIRST - look in the Quick Start Guide and the Manual included in your software program.
- SECOND - look in the Knowledge Base below. It is an excellent resource.
- THIRD - If you need more in depth help or personal assistance call us or start a support ticket below.
Brother printer not printing
Posted by Dan Perrine (Import) on 12 April 2010 01:59 PM
Certain models of Brother printers will not print claims from Speedy Claims.
Typically what happens is that when you click on Print the printer runs a sheet of paper through but does not print anything on the paper.
1. The most likely cause is that many of the Brother printers that are still on the shelves are not "Vista" compatible printers. Brother has a site where you can download new drivers that will make them work with Vista. http://www.brother.com/E-ftp/windowsvista/us.html It appears that the XP drivers will not work on Vista and Vista drivers will not work on XP.
2. It also appears that some Brother printers have issues with certain fonts. In these cases your Microsoft Word might print just fine but WordPad might not. Speedy Claims defaults to Arial 10pt. Try changing the font in Word to Arial 10pt and see if it prints. If it does this is not the issue.
If you need to reinstall the software use these links to download the reinstallation program.