The Speedy support team is the backbone of all that we are at SpeedySoft. In fact, we regularly receive testimonials from doctors and administrators all of over the country lauding our customer service team.
We are aware that there are many other software providers that provide little or no service after the sale. From the first day we opened our doors we determined that we were going to provide the best service imaginable on every single product that we offer, before, after and during the sale. Almost a decade later, our service commitment has not changed and we are very proud of our stellar service reputation.
- FIRST - look in the Quick Start Guide and the Manual included in your software program.
- SECOND - look in the Knowledge Base below. It is an excellent resource.
- THIRD - If you need more in depth help or personal assistance call us or start a support ticket below.
ICD 10 and Speedy Claims
Posted by Dan Perrine on 02 October 2015 06:33 PM
For better or worse, ICD 10 is finally here.
Here are a couple of things you must do in Speedy Claims to make sure you filling the form correctly.
1. If you don't have Version 6.8 of Speedy Claims then you must upgrade your program. Prior version will NOT work with ICD 10.
2. Make sure you have the latest build of Version 6.8. Use "Check for updates" under the Help menu.
3. Make sure you have selected the correct form in Speedy Claims! Go to your Settings page and select the 02/12 form and click Save.
4. Next, you want to make sure you are indicating to the insurance company that you are using ICD 10 codes instead of ICD 9. In Field 21 there is a small box labeled ICD Ind [ ]. You want to put a ZERO  in this box. This is not a SpeedySoft rule. It is a NUCC/Medicare rule. It was designed from the very beginning to have space for only one character.